Although the following information is mainly aimed at users of web browsers, you can read all the information here anyway.
Have InterFriendship always and everywhere with you, without the annoying detour via your web browser. Install our free Progressive Web App on your smartphone, tablet, or even on your laptop / PC. This are the supported platforms:
- iOS from version 12.2 (but without push notifications!)
Thanks to Push notifications you are also always up to date and can receive information about:
- individual partner suggestions
- men who favored you
- men who visited your profile
...and even directly on your login or lock screen (depending on the setting)!
Since the InterFriendship app is a so-called PWA app, a web browser is used for installation, provided that you can then use the app independently of it. The procedure for installing the app differs depending on the device and browser used:
- Visit the InterFriendship website with the device on which you want to install the app (you are already here).
- You may have to log in with your username and password first. You are currently not logged in.
- If your browser prompts you to install InterFriendship or add it to the home screen of your device, confirm this. Log in now...). Then log in with your username and password (
- If the app is then not found on the homescreen, continue as described here: "How do I find out if the app is already installed?".
You should receive the prompt to install the app (or to add the page to your homescreen / desktop) if...
- you spent a short time on the InterFriendship website
- your browser and device support this (maybe not under Firefox in Windows)
- you have not already declined this request
- ...and if the app is not already installed (see below)
If you do not receive an automatic request to install the app from your browser, you can also install it manually. If you are not sure whether you have already installed it, please make sure that this is not the case (see next point). Then start your web browser and open the InterFriendship website (you are currently on it). Then - depending on the platform - continue as described here:
Chrome under Android
- Scroll to the top of the page, if it is not currently visible, so that the menu bar of the browser appears at the top of the screen.
- Tap the menu icon () on the upper right.
- Select "Add to homescreen".
- Confirm the request with "Add".
Safari under iOS (ab Version 12.2)
(Note: Unfortunately, push notifications for PWA apps are currently not supported by iOS)
- If necessary, scroll to the top of the page, if this is not currently visible, that the menu bar of the browser appears at the bottom.
- Tap the share symbol in the middle of the bar.
- Select "Add to homescreen ".
- If you want to, give the app a different name.
- Select "Add".
Chrome under Windows and macOS
- Click on the Icon in the address bar (to the left of the star icon for creating bookmarks).
- Confirm the request with "Install".
Unfortunately we cannot offer instructions for all platforms. Make sure that your browser supports so-called "PWA apps" and inform yourself if necessary which approach is suitable for you.
If you are not sure whether the app is already installed, you have to proceed differently depending on the browser and device type.
- Open the "All apps" view. To do this, swipe up from the bottom of the screen (on older Android versions, tap the app icon in the middle of the home screen).
- Tap "All Apps" if this selection appears (depending on the device).
- Search for the symbol of the InterFriendship app. Swipe from right to left in the list to find more entries.
- The app is installed if it is on the list.
- If the app is installed but not yet on the homescreen, you can add it there now. Hold down the app icon and drag it to an empty area on the homescreen.
- The app can also be installed on iOS if it already exists.
- If the InterFriendship app icon exists on the home screen, the app has already been installed.
Chrome under Windows:
- Visit the following URL by typing or copying it into the address bar of the Chrome browser:
- The app is installed if it is listed there.
- Press and hold the InterFrienship app icon on your home screen for 1-2 seconds
- Select "Uninstall" or "Remove from start" if this option is available, otherwise drag the app icon to the trash can icon.
- Start the app and select the menu icon in the title bar ().
- Select "Uninstall InterFriendship".
- Confirm the security question whether the app should be removed by choosing "Remove".
- Hold the InterFrienship app icon on your home screen until the app icons start to wiggle as if they were dancing.
- Select the small "x" in the upper left corner of the InterFriendship app icon.
- Confirm the security question if the app should be removed by selecting "Delete".